Master Classes on Gentle Muscle Release Technique
If you would like any further information on GMR Academy Workshops or the Academy itself, please use the simple form on the right.
We aim to reply to all such enquiries within 24 hrs.
IF YOU RECEIVE NO REPLY, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO RESEND YOUR ENQUIRY OR CALL ME ON MY LANDLINE. THANK YOU.
However if you need to contact us urgently, you may do so via the contact details below.
Peter C K Smith, RSHom FSHom
Founder and Director of the GMRA
Truro TR3 7LN
Tel: +44 (0) 1872 870801
Send Us A Message
Directions to the GMR Academy Workshop
- Coming from Truro, follow the road to Falmouth, past the Norway Inn and up the hill until you come to TRELUSWELL ROUNDABOUT.
- From Treluswell roundabout, head RIGHT towards Lanner/Redruth.
- Just as you come into Comford (after Burncoose Nursery and before Lanner) you will see the Fox and Hounds pub on the right.
- Just before the pub turn right to Carharrack
- As you enter the village of Carharrack you will see what used to be the Carharrack Animal Feed Store on your left hand side. (PHOTO 1)
- Turn left around the feed store, up Wheal Damsel Road, also signposted Gwennap Pit (JSJ WORKSHOP will be signed, too) (Photos 2 & 3)
- Continue up the hill, going past GLENHURST etc (JSJ WORKSHOP will be signed ttoo), (PHOTO 4)
- After a total of 0.7 mile (RIGHT AT THE TOP OF THE INTERMINABLE HILL!) you should see a red post box on the right, outside Thorn Cottage in the middle of a right hand bend. Just below the sign post saying GWENNAP PIT ¼ you will see (Another JSJ WORKSHOP sign) (PHOTO 5)
- Turn LEFT There is a road opposite the post box which is signed as unsuitable for wide vehicles – take this road for a few yards and turn first right (Another JSJ WORKSHOP sign) (PHOTO 6)
- The Gables is the second property on the left, please drive in and up the pathway to the workshop door and unload, before driving to the end and parking up. PHOTO7)
- Please don’t block the road by parking on it. If you must leave urgently, park in the first area on the left but only if there is enough room. WARNING: Google Maps brings you in slightly differently; (SatNav can be disastrous ! LOL)